[BioC] Problems with hgu133plus2

Vitalina Komashko vitalina at spymac.com
Sat Feb 26 03:24:41 CET 2005

Hi everybody,
I'm trying to to install and make package hgu133plus2 work on my computer. I run
Windows XP.
I tried it both with  R-2.0.0 and R-2.0.1 and downloaded all packages by default
using:
>source("http://www.bioconductor.org/getBioC.R")
>getBioC()
Hgu133plus2 was installed as release package by downloading .zip archive and
installing from pull down menu: Install from local zip file(s). Also I tried to
install hgu133plus2 as development package using:
> library(reposTools)
> install.packages2("hgu133plus2", develOK = TRUE)
But every time I get following message when type:
> hgu133plus2()
Error in open.connection(con, "rb") : unable to open connection
In addition: Warning message:
cannot open compressed file
`C:/PROGRA~1/R/rw2000/library/hgu133plus2/data/hgu133plus2QC.rda'
This error causes problems with annotation of my data. Can you suggest something?
Thank you very much.
Sincerely, Vitalina Komashko.