[BioC] combineAffyBatch problem

Flora Fan fanx0038 at tc.umn.edu
Sun Feb 27 19:08:19 CET 2005

Hi Wolfgang,

Thank you for the reply. Actually I tried one more time, and it did
finished. I have 59 affy chips and a very big memory, it took a few hours
to finish. Previously, my connection got reset before I finish my
calculations. So BTW, how can I run combine function at background on a
SGI machine?

Thanks,
Flora