[BioC] reading arrays image analysed with spot

Auer Michael michael.auer at meduniwien.ac.at
Thu Jan 20 20:31:22 CET 2005

Hi

I am starting to work with cDNA chips from array comparative
hybridization. I have severel arrays image analysed with spot 2.0, but the
parameters (Excel Columns reported) are quite different from the ones in
swirl.spot in the marray package, which has the command read.Spot. There
are the following parameters in the Excel sheet. Can anybody help me
further on how to read them in in a proper way? I would like to normalize
them in different ways, but first I need to have the two channels in R.
Furthermore the genes were spotted in triplicates. Is there a way to tell
that in marray or any other package too?
Thank you very much

Arr-rowy
Spot-colx
Spot-rowy