[BioC] Installation memory demands (GO, humanLLMappings)

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri Jan 21 00:21:35 CET 2005

Hi,
   The meta-data packages were just rebuilt (and with every rebuild they
just keep getting bigger). I think that something odd (unintended odd)
is going on at install time but have not had a chance to check on just
what it is. In principle there is no reason for this to be a huge
problem, but in practice it does seem to be some times.

  Hopefully we can find a reasonable solution, soon.

  Robert

| Robert Gentleman              phone: (206) 667-7700

| Head, Program in Computational Biology   fax:  (206) 667-1319   |