[BioC] LIMMA:linear model and contrast.fit

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Fri Jan 21 00:00:46 CET 2005

This error would occur because you have set the printer-layout information
in your MAList to show that the arrays have an arrangement of replicate
spots in a way that does not match the dimensions of your arrays. Type
MA$printer and you should see a value for ndups greater than one. Or
alternatively you specified ndups in your call to lmFit().

None of the commands you show could have set ndups. What extra commands
have you used not given here?

Gordon