[BioC] hgu133_plus_2?

marcus marcusb at biotech.kth.se
Tue Jan 25 16:26:45 CET 2005

I guess that you can try something like:

>memory.limit(size=1500)

or whatever size you like. If you have a slow computer and a lot of
data, you might have to wait for a long long time..  :)

Marcus Gry Björklund

Royal Institute of Technology
AlbaNova University Center
Department of Molecular Biotechnology
106 91 Stockholm, Sweden

Phone (office): +46 8 553 783 44
Fax: + 46 8 553 784 81
Visiting address: Roslagstullsbacken 21, Floor 3
Delivery address: Roslagsvägen 30B
Web: http://www.biotech.kth.se/molbio/microarray/index.html