[BioC] Problem with GOHyperG

Sean Davis sdavis2 at mail.nih.gov
Tue Jan 25 19:05:06 CET 2005

Roberta,

Ah, R-1.9.1 is the issue, I believe.  Bioconductor release 1.5 requires
at least R-2.0.0, if I'm not mistaken.  You can still get bioconductor
1.4 release here
(http://www.bioconductor.org/repository/release1.4/package/html/
index.html), but I think it would probably be best to upgrade to
R-2.0.1 as the ultimate solution.

Sean