[BioC] Getting LimmaGUI to run

chris umbricht cumbrich at jhmi.edu
Mon Jul 11 22:26:50 CEST 2005

Rob,

thanks for your feedback, and I do understand your directions, i.e. I
think I will be able to navigate this X11 dependency with your
suggestions.

I was trying to give Stefano some feedback, since he is heavily
involved in developing the OS X version of R.App, and I'm trying to
distinguish between my misunderstanding some elements of the GUI vs
having a corrupted installation. It seems to me that having to delete
the .RData file from the terminal should not be necessary as routine
measure...

I'm hoping he will chime in, since he asked me for more details
earlier, but I'm not sure what he needs.