[BioC] error message in affylmGUI on PC

Richard Friedman friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
Wed Jul 13 22:29:27 CEST 2005

Dear Bioconductor User Group,

	I have installed affylmGUI on a PC and upon opening it Igot the
error message Error message:

Error in eval(expr,envir,enclos):Object "plot Options" not found.

Can this error stop the program from working or compromise the quality
of the results?
If so, I would appreciate any suggestions as to how to fix it.

Thanks and best wishes,
Rich
Richard A. Friedman, PhD
Associate Research Scientist
Herbert Irving Comprehensive Cancer Center
Oncoinformatics Core
Lecturer
Department of Biomedical Informatics
Box 95, Room 130BB or P&S 1-420C
Columbia University Medical Center
630 W. 168th St.
New York, NY 10032
(212)305-6901 (5-6901) (voice)
friedman at cancercenter.columbia.edu
http://cancercenter.columbia.edu/~friedman/

" I know what is going to happen next in 'Middlemarch'.
Mr. Featherstone left Fred his money,
and the lady who wants his money is going to tell everybody
that Fred gambles and it is going to be in all the papers in
Middlemarch."
Rose Friedman, age 8