[BioC] Getting LimmaGUI to run

chris umbricht cumbrich at jhmi.edu
Fri Jul 15 17:47:15 CEST 2005

Stefano,

re: "if R quits "unexpectedly" the finder will tell you, just press the
button concerning the crash report"

R quits immediately after starting up, and the finder does not generate
a crash report.

As I understood from both your and Rob's comments, it appears simply
that my .RData file contains X11 dependent processes, eg tkltk.
So I can avoid the problem by prestarting the X11 window, which is fine.

My question to you is, how do I undo that dependecy in the R.app (1.12,
build 1622) short of trashing the RData file from within the terminal
window?

Am I wrong in assuming the workspace menu items are designed to get
back to the original, non-X11 dependent environment? If so, is there
another way?

thanks

chris