[BioC] Monograph

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Mon Jul 18 19:24:16 CEST 2005

Hi,

  Funny you should ask. News from Springer is that it is now published.
Copies will be available (in 4 colors) at the JSM in Minneapolis and at
DSC and BioC2005 (here in Seattle next month). And I hope from your
local book seller. You read it by buying a copy; it is paper not
electronic. The contents of the web site are the online complements
which include all code for generating all figures, tables and examples.

  Best wishes
     Robert

ps the proceeds are donated to the R Foundation - so a big thanks to all
the contributing authors