[BioC] Gene filtering for differential expression (limma)

michael watson (IAH-C) michael.watson at bbsrc.ac.uk
Thu Jul 21 11:56:09 CEST 2005

Gordon's right, if you post an example of your targets file we will have
a better idea of what you mean

>>Initial quality control and
>>spot filtering are performed in image analysis program.

Personally, I wouldn't recommend doing this.  The way R works, it's
better to have all your data points present in all files.  I leave all
data in and flag up bad spots, and remove them at the end of the
analysis, not the beginning

:-)