[BioC] Affymetrix MASv5 code & sample data

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Thu Jun 9 19:45:17 CEST 2005

Thank you for making the source codes available.

While on the subject I like to ask that if there is a documentation
describing how the PLIER algorithm works. I think some sources point to
the main Affymetrix website but I was unable to find it a few weeks
back.

Can you give me the explicit link to a document about PLIER please ?

BTW, the white paper entitled "Statistical Algorithms Description
Document" was pretty good at explaining what MAS 5.0 did and I was
hoping that it might be updated or modified to explain PLIER.

Thank you.

Regards, Adai