[BioC] Affymetrix MASv5 code & sample data

Mike Lelivelt mike_lelivelt at affymetrix.com
Thu Jun 9 20:11:56 CEST 2005

We have a PLIER technical note that has been awaiting clearance for sometime
now.  I'm checking on its status.  I'll post when it's up. Yes, I agree that
method docs are critical.

On a separate note, the PLIER SDK as it currently exists does not include
any normalization processing on the front end or variance stabilization on
the back end (PLIER + 16).  We are considering extending this functionality,
but resources have been tight.

 mike