[BioC] Error in .initContents() : couldn't find function"isGeneric"

Straubhaar, Juerg Juerg.Straubhaar at umassmed.edu
Fri Jun 17 19:52:12 CEST 2005

Output from 3 suggested statements:

WARNING: ignoring environment value of R_HOME

R : Copyright 2005, The R Foundation for Statistical Computing
Version 2.1.0  (2005-04-18), ISBN 3-900051-07-0

'help.start()' for a HTML browser interface to help.
Type 'q()' to quit R.

> ls()
character(0)
> library(Biobase)
Welcome to Bioconductor
         Vignettes contain introductory material.  To view,
         simply type: openVignette()
         For details on reading vignettes, see
         the openVignette help page.
> sessionInfo()
R version 2.1.0, 2005-04-18, i686-pc-linux-gnu

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"
[7] "datasets"  "base"

other attached packages:
 Biobase
"1.5.12"

My workaround is to run the history file after starting R.

Juerg Straubhaar
UMass Med