[BioC] Exact structure of RGList object (limma)

Ken Termiso jerk_alert at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 20 21:19:09 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I am trying to take data from a scanner that is not part of the "core" group
supported by limma, and create an RGList object from it, using the minimal
components as defined in the limma docs. I've read in the CSV file and
isolated the green and red F/G and B/G data for each chip, but what is
unclear in the docs is the format that they need to be in...

In other words, is the order of slots/list components in the RGList object
R1, G1, Rb1, Gb1...R1n, G1n, Rbn, Gbn for each chip, or is it R1...Rn,
G1...Gn, Rb1...Rn, Gb1...Gbn (where n is the number of chips)?

Thanks in advance,
Ken