[BioC] marray intensity normalization? dangerous waters

Simon Lin simon.lin at duke.edu
Thu Jun 23 00:01:05 CEST 2005

Jake:

Sport fans might like dangerous waters. 8-)

To the topic, I have anecdotal evidence that glass-slide array can actually
be one-color, if your printing quality is very good.

With such a high quality array, I did not see any difference by sticking to
R/G ratios, or treat them the single-channel way.

Simon