[BioC] spike control normalization

NATALIA F TCHETCHERINA nxt7 at psu.edu
Tue Jun 28 19:30:49 CEST 2005

Hello all,
I have experiment where a large fraction of genes are expected to be
differentially expressed. That why I would like to normalize the data using
spike control spots (I really would like to do within arrays normalization just
subtract over the whole array ( or witnin i-th block) mean  of log-ratio of
spike control from log-ratio for each gene). I use Limma.
My question is: does limma have options for such normalization?
If it does not that package I should use?

Sincerely, Natalia.