[BioC] affycomp hgu133 assessment error

Ariel Chernomoretz ariel.chernomoretz at crchul.ulaval.ca
Wed Jun 29 20:04:57 CEST 2005

my mistake!

I did not realize that it was a HG-U133A_tag array, and not a HG-U133A one.
There were some control probesets in the former that did not appear in the
second one :
                : AFFX-r2-TagA_at
                : AFFX-r2-TagB_at
                : AFFX-r2-TagC_at
                : AFFX-r2-TagD_at
                : AFFX-r2-TagE_at
                : AFFX-r2-TagF_at
                : AFFX-r2-TagG_at
                : AFFX-r2-TagH_at

Can anyone tell me if this is the only difference between both arrays?

thanks,
Ariel./

--
Ariel Chernomoretz, Ph.D.