[BioC] help needed for aCGH package

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Tue Mar 1 16:16:55 CET 2005

Hi there,

On Feb 28, 2005, at 7:50 AM, Alberto Goldoni wrote:

> When i 'm trying to load aCGH package i receive the follow message:
>
>> library(aCGH)
> Error: package 'repeated' could not be loaded

The error is pretty clear: aCGH wants the repeated package installed.

You can try installing it like this:

library(reposTools)
install.packages("repeated")

I just tried the above with R-devel on OS X and one of repeated's
dependencies, rmutil, failed to install.  If you are on a different
platform it is certainly worth a try at installing.  If you continue to
have difficulties, please let us know in this forum.

Best,

+ seth