[BioC] error using humanLLMappingsACCNUM2LL

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Mar 4 20:47:07 CET 2005

Hi Denise,

Can you tell us the R version (R.Version()) as well as the version of
humanLLMappings that you have?  You can use sessionInfo() to get a
quick report on the versions of currently attached packages.

On Mar 4, 2005, at 9:08 AM, Denise Scholtens wrote:
>> get("AF426250",humanLLMappingsACCNUM2LL)
> Error in get("AF426250", humanLLMappingsACCNUM2LL) :
>          recursive default argument reference

We are able to reproduce this error and we will solve it.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention.

+ seth