[BioC] ellipse package

Wolfgang Huber huber at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Mar 31 16:41:55 CEST 2005

Hi Sachin,

it is on CRAN:
http://cran.r-project.org/src/contrib/Descriptions/ellipse.DESCRIPTION

1. Before sending off a mail to hundreds of people, you could have done
a simple Google search and found it.
2. Why did you think this was a Bioconductor question?
3. In "install.packages2(ellipse)" you need to put the package name into
quotation marks otherwise R looks for a variable of that name.

Best regards
   Wolfgang

--
Wolfgang Huber