[BioC] bg.correct.gcrma?

Ann Hess hess at stat.colostate.edu
Thu May 5 17:19:45 CEST 2005

Is it possible to use the command bg.correct.gcrma in BioConductor 1.5
with R 2.1?  I would like to examine the background corrected probe values
using gcrma.  If this command doesn't work, is there something else that
will allow me to perform just the gcrma backgound correction?  I found
this command by searching the Bioconductor Mail archives (some correspondence
about bg.correct.gcrma appeared in 2003).  Even after loading affy
and gcrma, I can't find any information about the command bg.correct.gcrma...

> ?bg.correct.gcrma
No documentation for 'bg.correct.gcrma' in specified packages and
libraries:
you could try 'help.search("bg.correct.gcrma")'
> help.search("bg.correct.gcrma")
No help files found with alias or concept or title matching
'bg.correct.gcrma' using
regular expression matching.