[BioC] bg.correct.gcrma?

Zhijin Wu zwu at jhsph.edu
Thu May 5 17:56:33 CEST 2005

Maybe I can include that as an option in the next release.
Currently you can modify the gcrma function, at the last line,
instead of

return(rma(object,background=FALSE,verbose=verbose))

  change it to

return(object)

  Then you will get the object before probe level  data are normalized and
converted into gene level expression data.

best,
Jean