[BioC] Limma final gene expression report

Ankit Pal pal_ankit2000 at yahoo.com
Tue May 10 11:59:32 CEST 2005

Dear Mick,
Thanks a lot for the reply.
I am interested in the spots individually but for
further analysis of the spots I need a single
representative value for each gene.
I have looked up the manual, I did not find a way to
combine replicate spots into a single value.
Could you tell me what is the method or which section
of the manual is it present in.
t will be of great help to me.
Thank you,
-Ankit