[BioC] AFFYMETRIX MISMATCH

Marta Agudo martabar at um.es
Thu May 12 15:55:06 CEST 2005

Hi
I´ve done an array experiment using Affymetrix arrays  and I was quite happy
with the analysis (GCRMA) till the other day. A guy in a meeting told me
that Affy chips have all these controls  which I thought were great, but he
insisted that the mismatch-probes are more a pain than a good idea. He
suggested I should re-analyse the arrays without the mismatched-results.
Here is the question, what do you think? and if you agree, does any of you
know an script to get rid of them? (I can use R, but very bluntly)

Cheers
marta

Marta Agudo PhD
Departamento de Oftalmología