[BioC] Windows error messages

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 15:04:47 CEST 2005

Dear BioC users,

I don't know if this is the real place to submit this question, but I have a
really annoying problem...and usually here is full of nice people who can
help me..

Using WinXP system (on a AMD3000+ 1,5 GB RAM), recently I started to have
error messages, together with the usual R-shell writings, also in appearing
pop windows.
The problem is that, after a while, with many loaded variables and
libraries, these windows are really slow to appear. Every time I've to wait
5-10 minutes before the window appears !!!!! I cannot do anything, every
single mispelling or banal key error, and I've to wait !!!
It's impossible to work... I tried runnig R in SDI mode, reinstalling...
nothing. Greater the workspace, slower I get the messages...

Maybe someone else already experienced this, and found a solution... I don't
know what to do...

Thanks in advance

Giulio