[BioC] Windows error messages

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Mon May 16 15:43:03 CEST 2005

Dear Robert,

thanks for your quick reply. You're completely right. I've R 2.1.0 and BioC
1.5, all R and BioC (complete installation) packages updated. The problem
looks unrelated to the type of the packages, and is slowly increasing as the
workspace increases.
For example if I mistype "wirte.table" instead "write.table", at the
beginning of my work suddenly pop window "Couldn't find the function..."
appears. If I do the same thing after I loaded the microarray data, 1 minute
wait, after cluster analysis and PAM analysis etc, 5 minutes for the window
to appear.
The same it happens for every error message (Object not found, Syntax error,
etc etc etc).
I hope I don't have a virus, I checked with various tools... But you're
right, I'll move to R Discussion group...

Anyway, thanks for the suggestions,

Giulio.