[BioC] homology packages and LocusLink IDs

Lynn Young lynny at mail.nih.gov
Mon May 16 19:23:21 CEST 2005

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the response.  Congratulations on your new position!

Yes, my question is once I get a list of homologene IDs back from the
homology environment, is there a simple way to map them to a gene ID.
The homoLL example doesn't seem to work.

I can wait for the next release and try again, if you like.

Warmly,
Lynn