[BioC] Bioconductor 1.6 released and available for download

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri May 20 05:51:24 CEST 2005

It is my pleasure to announce the release of Bioconductor 1.6.  This
release includes many new packages as well as improvements and bug
fixes to existing packages.

Bioconductor 1.6 is designed to worth with R 2.1.x.  Before
installing, be sure you are using at least R 2.1.0.

For details on obtaining Bioconductor 1.6, please visit:
http://www.bioconductor.org

If you are using R 2.0.x, you must upgrade R before installing
Bioconductor 1.6.  Bioconductor 1.5 will continue to be available for
those users unable to upgrade to 2.1.x.

Already working with the development version of R (2.2.x)?  We will
make development packages of Bioconductor available early next week.
At this time, we have not tested any Bioc packages against R-devel.

Best Wishes,

+ seth