[BioC] Bioconductor 1.6 released and available for download

Robert Gentleman rgentlem at fhcrc.org
Fri May 20 07:06:49 CEST 2005

I hope the community will join me in congratulating Seth on his first
release. There were lots of long days over the past two weeks - also
putting in a lot of time on this one were ChenWei Lin, Alan Katz,
Ting-Yuan Liu and Jim MacDonald.

We also want to thank all the package developers - there were some
trying moments and we appreciate both the speed of your responses and
your patience.

Enjoy,
   Robert