[BioC] FDR adjustment in LPE

Jain, Nitin Nitin.Jain at pfizer.com
Mon May 23 16:48:39 CEST 2005

Hi,

In a recent paper submitted to BMC bioinformatics, we show that resampling
based FDR
adjustment method is better than BH method for small sample size. For small
sample sizes,
BH is quite conservative as shown in our simulation study.

Will put the copy of the submitted paper at:
http://www.healthsystem.virginia.edu/internet/hes/biostat/bioinformatics/Sof
tware/LPE/index.cfm

Best,
-Nitin