[BioC] AffyProbes abd genome

Hrishikesh Deshmukh d_hrishikesh at yahoo.com
Mon May 23 17:13:15 CEST 2005

Thank you very much sir, just one more question. The
annotation file gives the "region" for each
probeset_Id but is it possible to get the start and
stop cooridnates
for each of the 16 probes of a probeset_id.
For ex.
ProbeSet_ID| x|y| probeIndex| StartChrLoc| StopCHRLOC
1000_at      1 2  1           42545499     42545524
.
..
I wonder where can i find this information.

Thankyou very much again.
Hrishi

--- "James W. MacDonald" <jmacdon at med.umich.edu>

http://www.affymetrix.com/Auth/analysis/downloads/taf/HG_U95Av2_annot_csv.zip