[BioC] affycomp: info.txt is Ok, new error message

Mohammad Esad-Djou shahrgol at web.de
Tue May 24 15:36:00 CEST 2005

hello all,

I found source of error for info.txt (different separators (tabs!!!) and word-wrap in windows...)

now runs affycomp.R, but R for Windows GUI (rgui.exe) cannot until end program count.

Windows Error message:
AppName: rgui.exe
AppVer: 2.1.41115.0
ModName: r.dll
ModVer: 2.1.41115.0
Offset: 000ef1b3

I even see 1. Figure, but program breaks off.
I program under Windows, but if it is necessary, I can start under linux the program:
LINUX:

> source("./R/ME_R/affycomp_irri.R") Performing 6 assessments that will take a few minutes......
Performing 3 assessments that will take a few seconds...
Writing to file spike-in-133-assessment.tex
Processing code chunks ...
 1 : term hide
 2 : term verbatim
 3 : term verbatim
 4 : term verbatim eps pdf
 5 : term verbatim eps pdf
Error:
>>>Floating point exception!

What can I do?

"Harris A. Jaffee" <hjaffee at jhmi.edu> schrieb am 21.05.05 03:46:58:
>  Why don't you submit your dataset
> for assessment?

I submit my dataset for assessment.
http://affycomp.biostat.jhsph.edu/AFFY2/shahrgol@web.de/

I examined 2 different csv file: hgu133.csv (as standard example) --> OK!

ME_133_1.csv as my example:
I get error message: (see http://affycomp.biostat.jhsph.edu/AFFY2/shahrgol@web.de/050524.0803/affycomp.Rout)

> f <- "hgu133.csv"
> if(file.exists(f)){
+   s <- read.spikein(f,"hgu133a")
+   spikein.assessment.133 <-
+     assessSpikeIn(s,verbose=verbose,method.name=method.name)
+   spikein.assessment2.133 <-
+     assessSpikeIn2(s,verbose=verbose,method.name=method.name)
+   spikein133.ngenes <- nrow(exprs(s))
+ }
Error in "[.data.frame"(s, , rownames(pData(pd))) :
	undefined columns selected
Execution halted

Can you give me a tip?

Best Regards,