[BioC] Error with Rgraphviz

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Wed May 25 15:56:36 CEST 2005

Hi Mayte,

Two comments:

1. You appear to be using R 2.0.1 (previous R release) with
   Bioconductor 1.6 packages.  This is not recommened.  As it says on
   the webpage, you must have R 2.1.x to get started with Bioconductor
   1.6.

2. You may need to put the graphviz lib dir in your LD_LIBRARY_PATH or
   edit your system config to pickup the directory into which graphviz
   was installed.  I think the default for graphviz (if installed from
   source) is to install to /usr/local/lib/graphviz.  With such a
   setup I would try:

   export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/usr/local/lib/graphviz

Also, what version of graphviz are you using?  You should be able to
discover this:

dotneato-config --version
2.2

HTH,