[BioC] class comparison with SAM

Stefania Pilati s_pilati at fastmail.fm
Fri Nov 4 18:40:24 CET 2005

Hello,
I am working on a dataset of nine  Affymetrix chip hybridization data,
consisting in three time-points analized in triplicates. I am using SAM
(multiclass) to identify differentially expressed genes and I realized
that some genes have been discarded due to one "bad" value out of three,
in the replicate. I woukd like to know if there is an alternative
analysis able to "tolerate" this situation and label these genes as
differentially expressed.

Thanks in advance,

--
Stefania Pilati, PhD

Istituto Agrario San Michele a/Adige
Via E. Mach 1
I-38010 San Michele a/Adige (Trento) - ITALY
Tel: 0039 0461 615132
Fax: 0039 0461 650956