[BioC] problem with hclust

madhurima bhattacharjee madhurima_b at persistent.co.in
Tue Nov 8 13:55:15 CET 2005

Hello everybody,

I am using the hclust()  function in R.
I have a 2000*12 matrix of expression data.
I have created a distance matrix with dist() using Euclidean method.
Then in hclust I have used complete linkage method.
Now when I am trying to plot the dendogram with pclust method I cannot
see the details of the tree.
The gene names and the lower parts of the dendogram are not visible
Is there any method by which I can see only selected parts of the
dendogram.....or Zoom in or out....
I have used the follwing command for pclust:
plclust(H2000, unit = FALSE, level = FALSE, hmin = 0,
+              square = TRUE, labels =names2000 , plot. = TRUE,
+              axes = TRUE, frame.plot = FALSE, ann = TRUE,
+              main = "", sub = NULL, xlab = NULL, ylab = "Height")

I am attaching a snapshot of the dendogram that I am getting.
Please help ASAP.

Thanks in advance,
Madhurima.