[BioC] Help on hclust function

Björn Usadel usadel at mpimp-golm.mpg.de
Wed Nov 16 15:32:41 CET 2005

Hi,

as stated already this is nearly impossible to visualize as a
dendrogramm. But you might want to export your data in newick format, I
guess it was something like hc2newick or so package "ctc".
Then you can visualize the data using standard/specialized treeviewing
programs, to explore your trees.
But I guess it will be hard to make sense out of such large trees by eye.

Cheers,
björn