[BioC] AffyBatch <-> exprSet

Igor Androv benco81 at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 9 23:02:16 CET 2005

Hi list!

After reading in may data, which is an affybatch object HG-U133A with 20
samples (2 groups with 10 samples), I have no problems in visualizing my
data (e.g. with boxplots, MAplots,...). After normalizing my data sets with
gcrma I now have an exprSet object and I don´t have a clue in which ways I
can visualize the exprSet. Or is there a possibility to normalize my data
without changing it into an exprSet?

I haven´t found proper information on the i-net that is why I have to bug
you, but a link with good examples would be great too!

thank you very much in advance!

sincere,
igor