[BioC] beta7

Ting-Yuan Liu tliu at fhcrc.org
Thu Nov 10 00:07:19 CET 2005

Hi kirk,

This problem is fixed.  You can use the following R commands to download
and install all the required packages for the book:

source("http://bioconductor.org/getMonograph.R")
getMonograph()

The latest version of beta7 is 0.5.5.  We will fix the links on
http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/mogr/data/view

Thanks for reporting these error links.

Sincerely,
Ting-Yuan