[BioC] How to save jpegs of all MAplots of an affybatch

Giulio Di Giovanni perimessaggini at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 24 10:43:50 CET 2005

Thanks a lot,

I've read the help files and the R and BioC manuals too (and googled too),
apparently I didn't understand the  suggestions...sorry...I don't' know what
to say...

Now everything is ok. Well, I discovered that characters following "%" in
file name have special meanings...(adding spaces etc etc)
There's somewhere a list of these characters and their meanings, others that
"%3d" ?
Sorry again if I'm bothering you all, that's just that I always like to
fully know what I'm doing...

thX again

Giulio