[BioC] installation warnings and other related questions

Weiwei Shi helprhelp at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 22:38:40 CEST 2005

Hi, There:
(Thanks for Seth's help; after upgrading, it is fine now though the
golobEsets has to be manually installed).

could anyone answer my second question from the original post?
"
As important as above, are there any good online materials covering
using bioC and R in analyzing microarray/bioinformatics data, esp. via
data mining approaches?
"

Thank you very much!

Best,