[BioC] Rgraphviz load problem : 2nd question for MAC OS users

Jane Fridlyand janef at stat.Berkeley.EDU
Thu Oct 27 22:00:57 CEST 2005

Dear Mac users

can anyone who successfully installed appropriate version of graphviz
(v>1.12) and was able to install/load Rgraphviz on MAC OSX  share the
steps they took with me? I was previously having issues because graphviz
version was older but not I am not quite sure. do i need to compile
graphviz from source or downloading compiled dmg from pixelglow and
placing it into applications is sufficient (does not seem to be but i am
not sure how to obtain the other components). I am new to mac so things
are often unintuitive to me.

thanks and sorry

Jane

Jane Fridlyand, Assistant Professor
Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics
Center for Bioinformatics and Molecular Biostatistics
UCSF Comprehensive Cancer Center,
Box 0128 San Francisco, CA 94143-0128
Office: Room N224 Tel: (415)476-0168 Fax: (415)502-3179