[BioC] siggenes package

Holger Schwender holger.schw at gmx.de
Fri Oct 28 13:02:45 CEST 2005

You cannot specify the lower and upper cut off lines. They are specified by
the SAM algorithm based on your choice of delta. So if you wanna change the
lower and upper cut off lines you have to change delta. See, e.g.,

http://www.sfb475.uni-dortmund.de/berichte/tr44-03.pdf

for an explanation how the lower and upper cutoff are computed for a
specified delta.

Holger

Highspeed-Freiheit. Bei GMX supergünstig, z.B. GMX DSL_Cityflat,