[BioC] The next release of Bioconductor...

Seth Falcon sfalcon at fhcrc.org
Fri Sep 2 00:33:36 CEST 2005

Hello all,

We are planning to release Bioconductor 1.7 on 11 October, 2005.  This
version will be compatible with R 2.2.0 which itself is scheduled for
release on 6 October, 2005.

Details on the release schedule will be available soon here:
http://bioconductor.fhcrc.org/developers/release1.7

As announced in an earlier post, the deadline for new package
contributions is 6 September.  Packages received after 6 September
will not be considered for the 1.7 release (but will be considered for
the 1.8 release).

Finally, I'd like to remind everyone that this is a good time to
communicate with the maintainers of your favorite packages and tell
them about bugs and feature requests.

Best Wishes,

+ seth