[BioC] Matchprobe package

Nathan Salomonis nsalomonis at gladstone.ucsf.edu
Sun Sep 4 19:45:17 CEST 2005

Hi Wenqiong,

Thanks for you suggestion.  I haven't had much time to devote to this yet,
but importing the txt file as you suggest below rather than a zip file still
results in the same error you encountered:

>>Error in rep.default(NA, max(pm1, mm1, pm2, mm2)) :
>>invalid number of copies in "rep"
>>In addition: Warning messages:
>>1: NAs introduced by coercion
>>2: NAs introduced by coercion
>>3: NAs introduced by coercion

As Wolfgang suggested, I may need to try a different function or find
someone more knowledgeable than I about R processes. Did you have column
headers that were different than the standard affy, e.g.:
Probe Set Name, Probe X, Probe Y, Probe Interrogation Position, Probe
Sequence, Target Strandedness?

Best Regards,
Nathan Salomonis