[BioC] What wrong with my data using LIMMA

Gordon Smyth smyth at wehi.edu.au
Mon Sep 5 23:22:54 CEST 2005

When  people fail to find differential expression when they expected it,
the most common cause is that they have not checked the quality of their
data. See the affy, affyPLM and simplyaffy packages for quality assessment
steps for Affymetrix data. Perhaps one of the affy people will provide a
concise summary. You should always do quality assessment as part of your
analysis.

Gordon