[BioC] What wrong with my data using LIMMA

Adaikalavan Ramasamy ramasamy at cancer.org.uk
Tue Sep 6 00:08:57 CEST 2005

Gordon, this is a good point that you raise. But can I ask you another,
somewhat harder, question ?

What should one do when the an arrays fail quality assessment. Do we
simply omit it or can we possible correct for them. The decision to omit
might be the obvious one but it seems a bit wasteful when the the
proportion of arrays is large.

I would be equally happy to hear from others on the list as well.

Regards, Adai