[BioC] Writing own package description.

James W. MacDonald jmacdon at med.umich.edu
Wed Sep 7 14:42:58 CEST 2005

Judith Offman wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have also only just started using bioc and I would be very
> interested in doing some of the tutorials you mentioned, especially
> the ones for affy data, as I am using these chips.
> Where can I find these tutorials?

Most are here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/workshops/

You might also want to start with the vignettes, which can be accesssed
by typing openVignette() after loading e.g., the affy package. You can
also step through the code in a vignette by loading the tkWidgets
package and then typing vExplorer() at an R prompt.

Alternatively, you can browse the vignettes here:

http://www.bioconductor.org/docs/vignettes.html

Best,

Jim

--