[BioC] golubEsets package

Jianping Jin jjin at email.unc.edu
Tue Sep 13 16:05:08 CEST 2005

Dear Bioconductor:

I got a problem with "golubEsets". The warning message I got was "data set
'golubMerge' not found in: data(golubMerge)". I checked my R version and
package information on my Windows XP as below:

> sessionInfo()
R version 2.1.0, 2005-04-18, i386-pc-mingw32

attached base packages:
[1] "tools"     "methods"   "stats"     "graphics"  "grDevices" "utils"
"datasets"
[8] "base"

other attached packages:
golubEsets    Biobase
     "1.0"   "1.5.12"

For certainty, I removed the golubEsets folder under ../R/rw2010/library
and re-downloaded the package from the "Experiment data packages for BioC
1.6 (stable) of the bioconductor web site. Install the .zip file through
within R. The problem remained the same.

I will appreciate it very much if anyone could help to fix the problem!

Jianping

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
x Jianping Jin Ph.D.            x
x Bioinformatics scientist      x